Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frog Patch...

Well, I haven't been lazy today...spent about 5 hours piecing together this frog (because I was using scraps).  It is a Me and My Sister pattern called Frog Patch.  He is about 15 inches long...I think he still needs a nose of some sort (or a tongue with a fly according to some people).  He will eventually sit on my desk as work, or a filing cabinet.  The inmates will touch him and pick him up--I hope he is washable!!  Lucky, as he is called, is filled with something cool called Poly-Pellets (sold at Jo-Anns).  They are hard little oblong balls, the size of drops of water...very cool, in my opinion.  So he is heavy, but flexible...The next one will go easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!