Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kona Solids Challenge Quilt...

I can finally post a pic of my finished Kona quilt.  We all got a charm square pack from Kona about 3 months ago and had to make something with it for our July MQG meeting.  Me and another member each switched half our charms with each other....so I actually had two of each color...but only from half the pack.  ???  Make sense....???

It is pretty small, measuring about 32" x 40".  ;-)  I am working on my Warm/Cool quilt along and will have a post on that progress tomorrow...Happy Quilting!!

9 comments:

  1. wow! I love it! I bought 2 Kona charm packs and was looking for something like this to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. I love it. You did a great job of putting a lot of thought into this color distribution! Great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I have to ask...is the fabric all white? As you move toward the bottom of the quilt the pinwheels look a pale blue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quilt. I love how the colours are arranged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! You did such a great job! And the wavy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt looks great!

    Did you use a tutorial for the pinwheels?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this quilt (so zesty! great color choices!)and have pinned it to my "Quilty Goodness" board on Pinterest (with proper credit, of course!). Feel free to follow me if you'd like: http://pinterest.com/lipglass/quilty-goodness/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! I love this quilt and I've pinned it to my "Quilty Goodness" board on Pinterest (with proper credit, of course!). Feel free to follow me if you'd like: http://pinterest.com/lipglass/quilty-goodness/

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!