Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I love rainbows!!

I've been thinking about getting together a box for the block swap at the LVMQG...one thought was to do something with rainbow fabric.  I'm a sucker for a ROYGBV quilt...

Here are my favorites on Flickr...  I really like the dresden plate in the middle, bottom right area...with the black center...


I sorted my scraps into warm/cool colors....well, actually, Rebecca helped.  Her OCD really comes in handy sometimes...

I taught myself to do a little English paper piecing with some hexies.  Yes, I know there should be a center, but why be normal???  Maybe a bunch of these???


Sadly I have to got to work today and teach kids how to add like radicals using the perimeter of geometric figures as a starting point....and teach other kids to add polynomials....and teach another set to find the volume of irregular figures.  Then I get to come home and lay sprinkler pipe in the backyard so we can put in sod on Saturday.  That isn't very crafty, is it???

I hope your day is full of fun!!  11 more days of school....

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!