Sunday, July 21, 2013

Carolyn's Quilt...

What a beautiful quilt!  Carolyn just wanted an all over stipple so I used beige thread in the center and Persian red thread in the border....stippling takes for.ev.er.  Just saying....but it looks nice!  It was a large quilt....82" x 88", I believe.....


An up close shot....lots of little pieces in the blocks....


Anyhow, that is what I worked on before a little trip to Utah and today.  I'll post more on my fabric shopping adventures tomorrow....and maybe a giveaway if I get some fabric cut.... Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Great quilt with a lovely variety of reds and blues. And a super quilting job - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen that one. Nice quilt and nice quilting. So consistent in your meandering! Look at that perfect tension too! We may need you at the store!!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!