Sunday, August 4, 2013

Carolyn in CA...baby quilt!

Joyce's sister-in-law came to Vegas for a visit last week and she made this adorable baby quilt while she was here.  She had already embroidered the dinosaurs so all she needed to do was make the sashing and border.  Check it out...aren't the dinosaurs adorable?


Big ribbon in the sashing, stipple in the white...


Geometric freehand design in the border...it was actually easier than I expected...


Today I'm all about house cleaning and backing fabrics...Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. What parent wouldn't want this quilt for their baby? It is absolutely darling. You're getting so good at this freehand quilting. I don't understand how you do the sides when you have to roll the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up on blog visiting. You have done so much this summer! I am sure it is a good feeling. Not a feeling I know, however! I have been sorting through a lot of stuff, though. We are having a sewing day in a couple of weeks. I am going to get something done then, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!